adv. powerfully, forcefully
A pair of strong horses trained for war, would pull a chariot carrying two brave soldiers.
Germany was an economically strong country, perhaps with a difficult language, but I would surely have the chance to learn a lot there.
People admire Salma for being so strong.
It takes a strong and dedicated group of people to make these sacrifices.
Others admire those people with strong characters, so this will definitely benefit you in the future.
Suddenly I was looking up at him; a strong and handsome soldier.
“Consul,” he said, without any other preamble, “I have strong reasons for believing that our man has made passage on board the Mongolia.”
“But we can go on foot. I will beg. I am strong, and you feel young when you see gold in front of you.”
“No!” stated the count again, and he put such a strong emphasis on the word that Cedric jumped in his chair.
Are they less strong than the others?
동의어1. capable: able, competent, efficient, potent, powerful, puissant
2. powerful: mighty, herculean, healthy, hearty, hardy, hale, brawny
3. brave: bold, courageous, fearless, valiant, valorous, intrepid, firm
4. convincing: cogent, influential, persuasive, resourceful, impressive
5. effective: cogent, potent, forceful, efficacious, forcible, conclusive, powerful
6. solid: compact, firm, resistant, impenetrable, secure, impregnable