(副) 强劲地, 猛烈地, 有力地
(副) 強勁地, 猛烈地, 有力地
A lion is strong.
Because all of the teams in the Premier League are really strong, the goal difference is usually small.
Because families in Shanghai today have only one son or daughter, the head of the family places a strong emphasis on their childs studying.
Beth has a strong habit of interrupting people while they are talking.
England always does well in the World Cup matches because of their strong defenders.
Everyone has both strong and weak points.
He appears to be strong and healthy.
He had a strong alibi.
He had his hat blown off by the strong wind.
He is a man of strong, stable and trustworthy character.
동의어1. capable: able, competent, efficient, potent, powerful, puissant
2. powerful: mighty, herculean, healthy, hearty, hardy, hale, brawny
3. brave: bold, courageous, fearless, valiant, valorous, intrepid, firm
4. convincing: cogent, influential, persuasive, resourceful, impressive
5. effective: cogent, potent, forceful, efficacious, forcible, conclusive, powerful
6. solid: compact, firm, resistant, impenetrable, secure, impregnable